Join Our Team of Helping Hands
If you are eager to provide the initiative and caring, we'll provide the opportunity for a rewarding career, helping us carry out our vision for the future of senior living.
You will be helping seniors who often cannot independently manage all the details of daily life meet their needs. You will involve them in decisions affecting their lives, and help to provide a lifestyle where their gifts and abilities are supported and appreciated.
Our communities address the diverse needs of seniors, with a collaborative approach between residents, staff and families, to maximize independence and self-actualization. We are seeking staff to help us fulfill this mission. Come and be a part of our vision, dedicated to:
- Dignity, compassion and respect toward all individuals
- Physical, financial and emotional security
- Quality and excellence through innovation and challenge at all levels
- Embraced opportunities for mutual learning and service
- High moral and ethical standards
- A holistic, spiritual approach to meeting needs
- A high level of service, satisfaction and teamwork
- Warm, friendly, safe working environment
- Meaningful work and rewarding relationships
- Fair, firm and friendly employment policies and practices
- A wage and benefit package reflecting the value of our associates
At St. Joseph of the Pines, one of the top 10 largest employers in Moore County, we strive to be the Employer of Choice and hire only those associates who commit themselves to our mission and align themselves with our values. Our organization is a group of talented individuals who work together to provide quality care, services and facilities to our clients, residents, and patients. The success of our organization is greatly attributable to our associate staff and we recognize the valuable contributions each person makes as a member of our team. We call ourselves to develop a culture that welcomes, embraces, and is enriched by individual differences and similarities. Our goal is to create a health system that integrates the principles of inclusion and diversity as essential elements of a mission-centered, high-performing organization. Above all, our associates will be provided with the same concern, respect and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every St. Joseph of the Pines resident.
St. Joseph of the Pines Human Resources Mission Statement
To provide effective Human Resource Management by developing and implementing policies, programs and services which contribute to the attainment of corporate and associate goals by:
- Properly balancing the needs of the associates and the needs of the Organization.
- Ensuring a diverse workforce in a safe and discrimination/harassment free environment by: maintaining compliance with employment laws and government regulations; providing management and associate training; and developing policies and procedures.
- Providing training and development in the areas of: effective leadership and career development of associates; employment law and government regulation, and litigation avoidance.
- Hiring the most qualified associates by ensuring an effective internal interview process; increasing company visibility in the employment marketplace; identifying the best and most cost effective recruitment sources; and conducting thorough reference checks.
- Retaining our valued associates by; assuring effective leadership qualities in our managers; providing competitive wages and benefits; furnishing technical, interpersonal and career development training and coaching; conducting exit interviews and supplying relevant feedback to management; and enhancing two-way communication between associates and management.
Above all, associates will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every St. Joseph of the Pines resident.
If you are interested in joining our team of associates, please click here to view our current open positions.