We understand that there are a lot of options when it comes to independent living communities. But we want you to fully understand that when you choose St. Joseph of the Pines, you’re getting more than just a new place to call home. You’re getting an opportunity to pursue the seven dimensions of wellness, while also building upon your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Once you choose St. Joseph of the Pines, the hardest decision you will have to make is what activities you want to pursue each day.
What will you explore at St. Joseph of the Pines? It’s totally up to you. It is our goal to provide our residents with programs and services that touch on every dimension of senior wellness.
While it’s impossible to list every service and amenity we offer, below are some of the more popular options for our independent living residents:
1. Social dinners that promote interaction and the development of new relationships.
2. Academic seminars that promote life-long learning, mental growth and socialization.
3. Group exercise classes such as Tai Chi, Yoga and water aerobics in our state-of-the-art fitness center.
4. A certified Exercise Physiologist is on-site to meet with residents and design customized programs to improve health and fitness levels.
5. Catholic and Protestant Worship in our three different chapels along with spiritual programs and scripture study.
6. Community gardens and a greenhouse to allow residents a creative outlet that also serves as good exercise.
7. Year-round mild weather that lends itself perfectly to the nine local golf courses within the area.
8. On-site hair salons making it easy to schedule an appointment and socialize with friends.
9. The opportunity to explore new hobbies including local shopping trips, museums or walking around our acres of wellness trails.
10. The libraries at SJP give residents an opportunity to finally catch up on all the books that have been on their must-read list.
Our independent living community is conveniently located in beautiful North Carolina. Our goal is to offer older adults the chance to pursue a low-maintenance lifestyle that leaves plenty of room to build upon the seven dimensions of wellness.
Your retirement is just that, your retirement. At St. Joseph of the Pines, we offer a full range of services, amenities, and activities to help you find your passion and continue growing well into the future. With a variety of living options and floor plans, you can find something that is perfectly tailored to you now and as things change in the future. Want to see what we have to offer? Visit Belle Meade and Pine Knoll in person to see if our community feels like home. Contact us today.