An extraordinary network.
St. Joseph of the Pines is committed to promoting emotional, physical and spiritual well-being to those in our care. Our nationally accredited network of programs and services includes:
- Continuing Care Retirement at Belle Meade and Pine Knoll
- Assisted Living at The Coventry and Family Care Homes
- Skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and memory support at The Health Center
Home and Community Based Services, including:
- Home Care
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)/LIFE
- Affordable Housing at Providence Place communities
- Rural Mobile Health Clinic
We are seeking staff to help us fulfill our mission of address the diverse needs of seniors, with a collaborative approach between residents, staff and families, to maximize independence and self-actualization. To learn how you can join our team of helping hands, click here.